Was geht ab auf dem Hearthstone Schlachtfeld? Dieses Jahr wird schön!
Es gibt wieder was zu berichten rund um den neuen Hearthstone-Modus Schlachtfeld (engl. Battlegrounds). HearthCasual hatte die Chance in einem Podcast mit den beiden Verantwortlichen für Hearthstone Schlachtfeld (engl. Battlegrounds) zu sprechen. Mike Donais und Conor Kou haben einige interessante Details über kommende Änderungen preisgegeben.
Alle Einzelheiten, entnehmt ihr dem Bluepost:
● King Magurgle is a 6/3 Murloc (Tier 5). Battlecry & Deathrattle: Your Murlocs get +2/+2.
● Dragons will be added to Battlegrounds.
● Inviting 7 players into Battlegrounds is on the todo list.
● They are happy with Nightmare Amalgam since it makes the game more fun. They may make it weaker in January, possibly making it a 2/2.
● An autochess Tavern Brawl was being worked on starting in February 2019 by Conor Kou.
● In late March 2019, they decided to put together a team to make Battlegrounds.
● There was a lot of effort put into developing features that Hearthstone lacked – rearranging minions was a big one.
● They’ve been very happy with the community’s reception with the mode.
● December 5 will be launch of the initial stats page. A month or two later will have more stats.
● They don’t know what could happen with rewards or any other systems – only worried about gameplay right now.
● They were worried about adding a 5th tribe, but playtesting has been fun. More than that may require rotating an old one out.
● Bringing heroes closer to balance is a big goal of theirs and they will work towards it.